need for technical writers program

Subject: need for technical writers program
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:07:33 -0700

First, let me sincerely thank all those who responded so quickly to my post re validation of our occupational profile for the Technical and Professional Communications Program we are planning. We will be in touch.

Now, I need help again.

As we move through the approval process we need to demonstrate the need for a post graduate diploma program in Technical Communications. This is not a Masters program.. it is designed to give practitioners the skills and knowledge needed to enter into the workplace. They will already have a degree(s) or diploma.

Therefore, we're seeking input from practitioners who can support the need for such a program.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

Michael J. Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
College of the Rockies
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://mediavision.cotr.bc.ca