Re[2]: Have QA compile the help project?

Subject: Re[2]: Have QA compile the help project?
From: "hope.d.cascio" <hope -dot- d -dot- cascio -at- ARTHURANDERSEN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:06:09 -0600

I didn't even realize compiling over the network was a significant issue. All
of our source files for compiling Help are on a network... how else could we
all have access to them ("all of us" being the 15 or so technical writers
here)? Sure, sometimes the network goes down, but it doesn't harm the source
files when it does, and you can always recompile.