FW: Have QA compile the help project?

Subject: FW: Have QA compile the help project?
From: Lynda Straus <Lynda_Straus -at- THEMONEYSTORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:12:49 -0800

Thanks, everyone, for such quick responses! And was I surprised to
learn that having QA do the build is not a foreign concept. I *assumed*
most folks handled it like I did . . . .

I'm forwarding a reply I sent to David Castro, which answers some of
your questions to me. Like, the issue of a HAT, QA then getting what I
think of a *help author*-type training, etc.

Do all of you who have QA do the compiling still do your own
troubleshooting? You've got to compile to have something to
troubleshoot. So, wouldn't you just deliver the compiled help to QA?
Forgive my mindset, I'm in re-education mode, here.

Lynda Straus
lynda_straus -at- themoneystore -dot- com