Re: troff filter

Subject: Re: troff filter
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:06:06 -0800

Isn't this the place where a recent thread was about the "F" in RTFM?<G>

In my PC-Windows Frame 5.5, Help>Online Manuals>Using Frame Filters
discusses the trofftomif filter and also filterbatch program for unix
systems. I'm not sure if this information is in non-unix Help in earlier
releases, but it is in the unix Help>Online Manuals in earlier releases.

Regards,

Peter Gold

[snipped]
Peter Gold Adobe Products Applications Engineer HighSoft, Inc.
Voice: 1.888.746.6066 | mailto:peter -at- highsoft -dot- com
Visit HighSoft's Web Site: http://www.highsoft.com