Antique images

Subject: Antique images
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 20:52:35 -0600

Bill Burns is <<developing a new web site, and I'm trying
to find images of technology from other eras--say an
earlier computer terminal, old televisions, various
electronic devices, and so on.>>

Try ImageClub Graphics, now owned by Adobe; I don't have a
catalog handy, but I believe they're www.imageclub.ca; if
not, you'll probably find a link on www.adobe.com or via a
web search.

--Geoff Hart @8^) geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca Disclaimer:
Speaking for myself, not FERIC.

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!