Good titles for interactive multimedia/CBT scriptwriting?

Subject: Good titles for interactive multimedia/CBT scriptwriting?
From: Bill Downing <bdowning -at- CTHULHU -dot- CONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 18:31:22 -0500

I'm interested in assembling a bibliography of books/articles/web pages on
the topic mentioned in the Subject line, or pointers to sites/organizations
that would know more about how to find this information. I'm more interested
in theory and approach than tools. A casual perusal of the local bookstores
has unearthed little of interest, other than "Writing for Multimedia" by Tim
Garramin (sorry, may have spelled his last name wrong). The rest seem to be
the usual "how-to-use X tool for authoring CBT" books.

As always I'll send a digest of responses to those who request it via email.

Thanks,

-bd

-Bill Downing

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!