Re: Acronyms--RTFM

Subject: Re: Acronyms--RTFM
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 18:16:16 +0530

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, joanne grey wrote:

> Matt Ion wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:02:06 -0800, Sella Rush wrote:
> >
> > >This was a new one for me. Does it mean what I think it means?
> > > Please! This is a FAMILY listserv.
>
> Read the *funny* manual. I recently got one of those hieroglyph
> pendants - the ones that are made to order, usually with your initials.
> Mine spells out "RTFM".

Read the Funky Manual? Read the Fantastic Manual? For my interpretation,
see my page.

For more details, see my GEEK page.

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/geek.htm

Best wishes all.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on technical
writing)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India Mailing List (see site for details)
#TWIN for Technical Writers Chat

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!