consultant job

Subject: consultant job
From: Peg Rickard <peg -dot- rickard -at- OHMEDA -dot- BOC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:00:30 -0500

Need a consultant willing and able to work on site (Madison, Wisconsin)
32-40 hours a week. The contract runs for three months with the highly
likely probability of renewal throughout 1998.

We're looking for an experienced writer where the requirements of a
motivated, innovative and independent worker are a given. Since we're a
medical company , a technical or medical background would be nice. Also
considered an extra plus is a strong sense of and ability in layout design
and technical illustration.

Interested? Know of anyone who may be? Please contact me through this list
or give me a jingle at 608-221-1551, ext 3608.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peg Rickard
Manager, Technical Communications
Ohmeda Inc.