Re: Embarrassingly basic font question

Subject: Re: Embarrassingly basic font question
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <smartin -at- SOMEMAG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:48:50 -0500

On the otherhand, both my wife and myself have PageMaker 6.5, and the ATM that
came with it, installed on our Win95 machines, along with various versions of
Word (currently Office 97), WordPerfect 5.1 and WP Office 7, FrameMaker,
Netscape, and so on.

Both machines are used extensively for our small press and when I'm wearing my
Tech Writers cap and working from home.

So far we haven't seen a single problem crop up that could be traced back to
ATM. Perhaps you haven't been making the proper sacrifices to the software gods.
:->