Re: Framemaker 5.5 side head crashes

Subject: Re: Framemaker 5.5 side head crashes
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:07:14 -0800

I heard the problem would be fixed by the middle of this month. It seems to
be worse for documents converted from an earlier FrameMaker format. In
documents I have created in FM 5.5, I have not had the problem, even though
they are chock full of sideheads. In converted documents, the problem
occurs constantly.

- tgr