ADMIN: List Config Changes

Subject: ADMIN: List Config Changes
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 07:34:05 -0700

Gang,
At the suggestion of one of the subscribers (thanks, John),
I've set a message size limit to 250 lines. Any
messages longer than 250 lines (including headers)
will be returned to sender. In the event that you have a message
(likely a SUMMARY:) that's truly longer than that,
please break it into multiple parts.

This should reduce the problems with attachments
being sent to the list ('cause most will be longer
than the limit) as well as with digests being sent
back to the list. We hope.

No, I don't know why I didn't think of this on my
own, nor do I know why it didn't even occur to
me after last week's big sig fiasco.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Eric

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com