THANKS pdf xxxxx problem

Subject: THANKS pdf xxxxx problem
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 13:28:17 +1100

Many thanks to Mike Huber, Diane Blake, and Dawn Vlahandreas for their help with my problem of having xxx in the screens in .pdf files.

Diane hit the nail on the head. I used her advice and changed all of my .bmp graphics into .eps graphics, and the redistilled file was totally x-free. Yeeee Haaaa.

Love this list!

Sonja
Technical Writer
sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au