numbered lists, bullets in Robohelp 4.0

Subject: numbered lists, bullets in Robohelp 4.0
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:26:37 -0500

What's the low-down on numbered lists using RoboHelp? Is the answer to
insert them manually and use tabs? I've heard horror stories about the
autonumber style not working during compiling. Also, do bullets translate
from Winhelp files to UNIX hyperhelp files? I've heard the answer is no.

Thanks,

Suzanne