Re: Guidelines for Creating Wizards

Subject: Re: Guidelines for Creating Wizards
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:23:09 -0800

Virginia,

Here are the details:

THE WINDOWS INTERFACE GUIDELINES FOR SOFTWARE DESIGN
Author: Microsoft
ISBN# 1556156790
Price: $29.95
Publisher: Microsoft Press

Enjoy!

- David Knopf

David Knopf Tel: 415-731-8398 david -at- knopf -dot- com
Knopf Online Fax: 415-731-8399 http://www.knopf.com/
* Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting *
"Blue Sky RoboHELP Certified Trainer"