Internet-based Publishing Tools

Subject: Internet-based Publishing Tools
From: John Wolf <jjwolf -at- SPRYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:13:50 -0800

Any know of an affordable product to develop training to be delivered on
an intranet? I know a variety of ways to prepare the content and output
to HTML, but all the products I know of that allow interaction with the
course (such as student tests) cost thousands of dollars. My needs are
simply to display basic content and then have students click on multiple
choice questions for review. No fancy scoring, etc. Are there less
expensive alternatives to Authorware, Icon Author, Toolbook, etc.?

Thanks.

- John

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!