Re: HELP LIST READERS

Subject: Re: HELP LIST READERS
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:33:40 +0100

Cassandra,

I am not sure whether there are any global standards for the button naming
issue.

In my documents, I am usually sticking to your version a), printing the
button name in bold; depending on the font, one point smaller in size (in
Frame, it is no problem to create such a character format). Of course, if
you have a keyboard font, you might use that one. This could be useful for
machinery with a specific keyboard; not necessarily for computer keyboards.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com