Re: Good tech writing programs

Subject: Re: Good tech writing programs
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:53:31 +0530

Hello all!

I've been planning to put details of Good technical writing programs
(online) on my site. Would welcome any details.

May expand to include other technical writing programs also -- though it
may not be of much interest to Indian technical writers, my primary
audience.

Best wishes.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on technical
writing)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India Mailing List (see site for details)