Re: Blatant Plug -Reply

Subject: Re: Blatant Plug -Reply
From: "Key,Sharon" <skey -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:33:28 -0600

I attended the workshop in St. Louis yesterday and I agree with Julie. I
didn't learn anything profound, but overall it was a good bang for the buck.

Sharon Key
Senior Tech Writer
skey -at- agedwards -dot- com
----------
From: Julie Tholen
To: TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 1997 11:01AM

Ooops!

In case ya'll want to get the specifics on the workshop I mentioned here
is some contact information:

American Management Association
11221 Roe Avenue
Leawood, KS 66211-1748

Phone: 1.800.821.3919
1.913.345.2140

Fax: 1.800.914.8879

e-mail: cust_serv -at- amanet -dot- org

The workshop title is: How to Write User Manuals: A Technical-writing
workshop
and if you want to reference the Mpls workshop number it was KZN7056.

Other upcoming locations are:
October 30
Chicago -kzn7054
Kansas City, MO -kzn7051

October 31
Oak Lawn, IL-kzn7053
Omaha - kzn70532

The other thing that was nice was the price -$139 per person.

Have fun!
Julie T.