Re: expectations of an entry-level writer

Subject: Re: expectations of an entry-level writer
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:48:11 -0500

tephanie Holland <SLHOLLAND -at- MICRONPC -dot- COM> wrote:

>Anne is right -- internships are great.

Maybe - but they're a luxury that many people can't afford.

Also, I have a problem with the whole concept of internships. If you're
good enough to do the work, you're good enough to get paid for it.

Or are my trade union family roots showing? :-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189 or 688-6211 L. 290

"Did you see him on the corner
& his lip would reach the pavement,
He's been hiding from his razor,
Is he not an awful sight?
In love he was the purest,
Now he's frightening our tourists
If he went and asked his father,
I'm sure he'd put him right."
- Andy M. Stewart, Take Her In Your Arms"