JOB: Dallas

Subject: JOB: Dallas
From: Carol Hoeniges <ttchoeniges -at- WAONLINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:53:45 -0600

I'm posting this for a tech writer friend. Please reply to her (info listed
at bottom) and not to me. THANKS!

*********

IntellAgent Control Corporation (ICC), a leader in sales force automation
software, is searching for a creative and energetic technical writer to
join its staff. ICC offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
We plan to interview qualifed candidates immediately! Qualifications are
as follows:

POSITION:
Design and write paper-based documentation, on-line help, and training
materials for users and
administrators
Produce release notes and upgrade documents
Assist in market research of product features
Conduct product usability testing
Provide feedback to development team on design, usability, and market
trends

REQUIREMENTS:
Strong writing and computer skills (Lotus Notes, Windows 95, client/server,
MS Word, graphics
packages, RoboHELP preferred)
Understanding of software life cycle
Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing or related field and experience
Experience with quality assurance testing desirable
Familiarity with programming languages a plus

Please send your resume as an MS Word attachment or ascii text to Shawn
Staley today at:
sstaley -at- intellagents -dot- com
Or fax us at: (972) 776-8527