Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs

Subject: Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:52:00 -0700

Hi Nancy,

I noticed that no one mentioned styles directly, although they have
covered some of the causes for style problems. Have you checked to see
that there isn't a style override going on? Are you using normal text
or a style (defining font, para, etc.) Since you haven't mentioned what
you HAVE checked, we are all fishing in the dark as to the possible
cause. If one of the previous suggestions hasn't fixed your problem,
give us a few more clues.

C'ya!