What exactly is minimalist documentation?

Subject: What exactly is minimalist documentation?
From: Maia Peru <mperusek -at- FORD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:25:18 -0500

I have a vague sense of what minimalist documentation probably is, but I need to
be able to define it by this evening. Can anyone help me out here? Does anyone
do this kind of documentation? What is its advantage? Thanks!!

Marin
mperusek -at- ford -dot- com

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!