Re: predicting successful writers

Subject: Re: predicting successful writers
From: Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- PESTILENCE -dot- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:05:18 -0700

When I see an ad that requests degree AND experience for an
entry level position, or any ad that requests skills that seem
excessive for the title, I'm cautious. My first thought is that
the company wants to get an employee at a higher skill range
than they are willing to pay for.

Jill Burgchardt

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!