QUESTION: Formatting Frame have Word Styles

Subject: QUESTION: Formatting Frame have Word Styles
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 13:57:42 -0700

Quick (sort of) question: I want to set up my main headings (level1) in
FrameMaker so that they're white text enclosed in a black frame --
similar to the Heading 1 style used in Word's Professional Report
template.

For the time being, I've done this by creating an anchored frame,
drawing a column inside the frame, and then typing the text into the
column (then changing text to white and then filling the column & frame
with black). I want to keep the headings as styles so I can later
generate a TOC (which is why I'm not using the Text tool and just typing
in the frame.)

Is there any other nice way to do this? Ideally, I want to be able to
type "My Heading", apply the style, and have FrameMaker add the border
--- that's how it works in Word.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Kathryn