Re: Long: Omni MIF2RTF makes Frame to Help (or to Word RTF) a cin ch

Subject: Re: Long: Omni MIF2RTF makes Frame to Help (or to Word RTF) a cin ch
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:28:09 -0400

Thanks to everyone who let me know what tools can convert WinHelp to
HTMLHelp. There are a bunch -- you can navigate around to find a
detailed list here:
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp/

Also, Microsoft HTML Help Workshop can convert your WinHelp projects,
including contents, index, etc. I tried it today and it did a darned
good job. A free solution... I'm still comparing the other conversion
tools, but I really haven't seen any features in them that "wow"ed me.

Also, as someone pointed out, if your requirements are HTMLHelp only and
you want to use Frame to author, you can use Quadralay's product (Web
Works or Web Maker -- never can remember which is which), which now
supports Frame-to-HTMLHelp conversion.

Thanks,
A.
--