Corel Draw

Subject: Corel Draw
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 15:40:09 +0100

I've (on and off) had a funny with Corel and wondered if anyone knew the
cause/solution. Inserting an object into Word, create the drawing, update
and close. The drawing is fine but the text is "funny" - not scaled,
overruns boxes etc. Any ideas?
We still run MS Draw here to cater for old drawings. When I copied from
Corel into MS Draw and updated it was fine so I assume it's a funny in
Corel. All comments welcome.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International