JOB: No. VA--Sr. Software Documentor

Subject: JOB: No. VA--Sr. Software Documentor
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:24:00 PDT

At Network Imaging Corp. in Herndon, Virginia, we develop
state-of-the-art client/server and
Web-enabled information management and workflow software. At this time,
our whole product set is being redesigned and re-implemented to be
compliant with the newest Microsoft ActiveX/COM and OLE DB software
standards and protocols.

To support these efforts, we need an outstanding Senior Technical
Writer/Information Developer to join our technical publications group.

Required:

* Degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science
or related field (or equivalent experience)
* Five or more years experience documenting commercial software products
* Proficiency with MS Windows environment and desktop publishing
* Exceptional analytical and technical abilities
* Strong grammar and proofreading skills

Desired:

* FrameMaker
* Windows NT
* Online help systems
* HTML and other Web technologies
* Visual Basic, C, or other programming languages

The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take ownership of the
existing documentation for our flagship product, 1View:Object Manager,
and will relish the challenge of moving it into the new world of ActiveX
and HTML.

To apply, please mail your resume to:

Network Imaging Corporation
500 Huntmar Park Drive
Herndon VA 20170
Attn: Human Resources

For more information, contact me.

Heli L. Roosild
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com

(Ms.) Heli L. Roosild helir -at- netimage -dot- com
Manager of Documentation
Network Imaging Corporation
Herndon, VA 20170 USA

Thanks!
~~Heli
709-3171

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!