Re: Do you use the Microsoft MANUAL OF STYLE?

Subject: Re: Do you use the Microsoft MANUAL OF STYLE?
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:04:16 -0700

We (NetManage) are moving toward using the MS style guide, thought I'm confident that exceptions will be made.

Walter

At 08:17 AM 10/20/97 -0600, LaTorra, Michael wrote:
>I'm wondering how many others on this list also use the MS-MANUAL OF
>STYLE and how many of those that do so also find it prudent to make some
>exceptions to the Microsoft rules.
>
>Michael LaTorra
>Technical Writer

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+