Conferences/Seminars?

Subject: Conferences/Seminars?
From: John Prince <prince1 -at- WEBTV -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:59:30 -0500

Does anyone know of some URLs where I can find some good upcoming
TW-based seminars?

I was a member of STC - where I used to get this info from, but my new
employer will not pay my dues for STC...so my membership has expired. I
will re-join here shortly, but am itching to go to some good seminars.
I have tried a few searches, but came up empty. There has to be some
sites out there with this information.

Please reply privately if you can help.

Thanks in advance to all replies!

John