off topic - pdf file into pagemaker 6.0(thanks!)

Subject: off topic - pdf file into pagemaker 6.0(thanks!)
From: LARS BRADLEY <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:03:51 -0500

You'll great and quick too!
I would like to thanks: Max, Dave&Gail, Triad services,,Nancy, and a
special thanks for those of you that complained that I've posted the same
message 3 times. I got an error from the server : mail failure

Anyway, being green in the pdf world, I followed everyone's advice but my
conclusion is as follows:

1.) opening an existing pdf file and then copying the graphics into
pagemaker 6.0 really hurts quality.
I tried and printed different graphics and IUK!
2.)Thank God that the client agrred in scanning the pictures and
sketches,otherwise I would have gone nuts!

Once again, thanks!

Lars

PS: NIce and cool evening in Houston!:):):):):
V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P.o. Box:750143
Houston, Texas 77275-0143 U.S.A.
Phone:281.315.71.82
Fax:281.484.01.26