Re: Mac utility to read PC diskettes?

Subject: Re: Mac utility to read PC diskettes?
From: Harrison Brace <hbrace -at- AIMQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:33:34 -0700

The utility is part of the Mac OS (including of course OS 8). OS 8 includes
a control panel called "PC Exchange," and it should be installed on your
machine.

I can't imagine why you might not have it-it's installed by default. If
you're sure you don't, you may need to reinstall the system software. (If
you know someone else with a Mac, you could just copy this control panel.)