Anyone in Amarillo?

Subject: Anyone in Amarillo?
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 13:11:15 -0700

I'm going to be in Amarillo this weekend/early next week and wondered if
there are any list people in the Panhandle area who'd like to have
coffee or lunch. Or just say hey.

I'll be out of the office after tomorrow, so please reply to my home
address: mailto:rushsm -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

Hope to hear from you!