testing

Subject: testing
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 05:08:10 -0500

My writing and editing skills have often been characterized as
"outstanding" but for some reason, I don't always do well on tests for
those skills.

Does anyone have examples of examinations they have either administered
or taken, and tips on employment testing, so that I can prepare for an
upcoming employment test?

Many thanks for any help you might offer.

--

Tilly Buchanan
writer -at- wf -dot- net