Telecommuting advice

Subject: Telecommuting advice
From: Jennifer Rush <jenni -at- KUENTOS -dot- GUAM -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 08:57:36 +1000

Hi all,

Great list! Thanks, Eric.

I'd like to glean from the collective knowledge. I'm working with a small
computer consulting firm on Guam and we're looking into contracting with
tech writers to do online help and hard copy users manuals on a
telecommuting basis. I'd like to hear from those with experience in this to
give me advice, warnings, etc.

Thanks,

Jenni
jenni -at- kuentos -dot- guam -dot- net
Want to know more about Guam?
.....NetSurf over to eGuam, the ezine of Guam at <http://eguam.com>
........And for even more info, check out <<http://virtualguam.com>
..........The most popular Guam-related server on the Internet!