Re: Non-compete clause query

Subject: Re: Non-compete clause query
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:56:17 -0700

My current agency does not have this clause. I inquired recently whether I
could take a job with the client, and was told I could do what I wanted,
there were no constraints. ( I suspect they might take a commission on my
being hired by one of their clients.)

Maybe you should find a different agency to work for.

Marilynne