HTML or Help

Subject: HTML or Help
From: Diane Blake <Diane_M -dot- _Blake -at- TSPB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:32:19 -0500

Reply to Jackie DiGioVanni,

Since HTML Help just came out, it may be hard to find many people who are
using it. I am investigating the same question. If you call RoboHelp, they
will send you a book "Mastering HTML for Help Authors" that covers the
functionality of HTML. (1-800-557-7458). (Note: They are not very fast at
sending it.)

Basically, yah, it does all that that WinHelp does, and more. You can do
more in HTML with animation, etc. On the other hand, you can do a
combination project of WinHelp with HTML stuff in it. Remember, I have not
tested this, I'm just telling you what the book says.

Another issue I have not figured out is if you have to ship an engine with
the product.

I will be looking at this when RoboHelp 5 gets shipped. You can write me at
Diane_Blake -at- tspb -dot- com -dot-