Request for Help: Online Documentation

Subject: Request for Help: Online Documentation
From: Liam Wickham <liam -at- NWPEOPLE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:00:53 +0100

Hello.

I would like some advice on a project I have been asked to investigate.

My company develops network monitoring software, requiring user and
administration manuals, plus online help. Currently the manuals are
produced on Interleaf and Word. I have to come up with the best method
of changing these documents from hard copy to online. Yeah, it's the
"online docuements are cool" overnight management decision.

Please could anyone who has been in a similar position please help me
out here, with any advice on tools and/or design.

Thanks very much.

Liam
--
Liam Wickham Senior Technical Author