Re: Capitalization of Titles

Subject: Re: Capitalization of Titles
From: Miark <miark -at- MIJENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 11:29:14 -0500

> For my two penn'orth (or should it be two cents-worth?).
>
> Mary McCaskell's "Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization..." has a
> few words on the subject at
>
> http://larcpubs.larc.nasa.gov/html/Chapt4/

I just connected to this page, and in big ol' letters it read:

"Gammar, Punctuation, and Capitalization"

_That_ instills a lot of confidence!

Although it could have been worse; it could have read,
"Speling, Grammar, Punctuation, and Capitalization".

Or better yet (I'm on a roll here), "Speeling, and Grammar,
Punctuation capitalization".

Mike