Help With Frame 5.5

Subject: Help With Frame 5.5
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:37:09 -0700

If anyone is trying to call Frame's technical support -- good luck. All
of the Seattle (area coe 206) numbers are down. Apparently a transistor
or something blew up in the building.

Does anyone have any idea why I can't save files FrameMaker as RTF or
even as Word documents? Each time I try, the system hangs. (I'm running
Frame 5.5 on Windows NT; and the files contain bitmaps that have been
imported by reference).

TIA