Where can I get Frame 5.5 upgrade

Subject: Where can I get Frame 5.5 upgrade
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:59:59 -0500

Good day, everyone--

I've scoured the internet looking for a place that has Frame 5.5 upgrade
for NT/95. Everyplace is backordered. I don't like deferred
gratification (at least not in this case). Does anyone know where I can
find this in stock? Getting it in the next couple of days will be a far
better thing than getting it two weeks from now.

Please respond to me so I get a shot at ordering it before everyone else
does. (I'm selfish, not just shallow.)

Thanks.

Chris
--