Re: How do I handle this one?

Subject: Re: How do I handle this one?
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 18:46:00 -0700

If you insist on using the verb "display" instead of "appear" - then at
least reword the sentence to:

The system displays the red sceen. (No magic there...)

In answer to Ron's original question, there isn't much you can do.
After all, we get good money for being able to do it right. ;-)

However, you might suggest that "to streamline the process", it would
be a good idea if you do most of the writing and she (very adept) does
the HDK. Offer the suggestion with lots of praise for her HDK skills.
She might not even LIKE the tech writing part of the task.