Re: Finding good applicants--telecommuting

Subject: Re: Finding good applicants--telecommuting
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:19:06 -0600

Elna and Dave suggested that we try telecommuting.

For the record, COREComm has hired some people on
as telecommuters, but it seems to work best for
certain situations and certain types of documents.

If you search our current web site, you'll even find
a presentation that David Parnell gave on the subject
at an STC conference.

Telecommuting is a good idea, but it can be tricky
to implement.

By the way, I have received some very good ideas to
the question I posed in my original posting. Because
there is lots of replication, I'll compile them into
one message before passing it on to my manager and
posting it back to the list.

Regards,
LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/