STC Job Bank Manager Instructions

Subject: STC Job Bank Manager Instructions
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:55:27 -0600

I need help!

I have volunteered to be the job bank manager for my
STC chapter. I know how they work in general (I've
been chapter president in the past), but I've never
held this position.

The manual that we had at one time for "how to run
the job bank" seems to have been lost. If you have
one for your chapter that I could have a copy of,
could you send it to me? The chapter will reimburse
you for postage.

Please don't just email me how your bank works in
general. I'm looking for some specific how-tos that
I can adapt to our chapter's situation.

Thanks! I know there are some other job bank managers
reading techwr-l.

Regards,
LaVonna Funkhouser

mailing address:

LaVonna Funkhouser
COREComm
2600 South 2nd Street
mail code 0403
Duncan, Oklahoma 73536-0403

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/