Re: Forms Software

Subject: Re: Forms Software
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:52:47 -0700

Janice-

If your friend is comfortable with OMNIFORM, please ask him/her what
formats it can be translated to. We have a client who has an insurance
form in OMNIFORM, and we can't get anything to read it. The insurance
company insists that the form itself has to be scanned and uploaded
(ugh!) if we can't translate OMNIFORM into HTML. They won't let us
recreate the form in HTML. There has *got* to be a way around this one.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems