[Fwd: Trademark and Copyright information]

Subject: [Fwd: Trademark and Copyright information]
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <smartin -at- RC -dot- GC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:26:19 -0400

--- Begin Message ---

Subject: Trademark and Copyright information
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <smartin -at- rc -dot- gc -dot- ca>
To: t-itwg -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org, TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:00:31 -0400

I've noticed that the majority of manuals place the Copyright notice at
the top of the page, followed by the listing of Trademark notices, but
that there are some which follow the reverse order.

Are there any sort of guidelines about the positioning or content that
technical writers should keep in mind?

Any references to online material would be of particular help to me.

Cheers!

P.S. Please forgive the on-topic post. :->