Re: Need TrueType Font--Clarification

Subject: Re: Need TrueType Font--Clarification
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:27:25 -0700

Sorry, folks. I should have been more specific. The font is needed for a
user application, not for documentation. The Alt-0216 combination won't
work for us for a couple reasons:

- The software users are budget people who enter a lot of numbers --
they won't accept us telling them that they have to type Alt-0216 every
time they need a zero.

- We download into our database financial data from other sources and
display it on screen and in printed reports. We want those zeros to
display as slashed, also.

The font type is not a user option, it will be designated in the source
code.

Thanks.

Bev
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil