Opinions on Solutions' Seminar: Publications Management

Subject: Opinions on Solutions' Seminar: Publications Management
From: Robyn Faulkner <rfaulkne -at- BTC -dot- ADAPTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:22:12 -0700

Has anyone taken the Publications Management seminar put on by
Solutions?

I'm tasked to set up a technical publications group at our remote site
and I am seeking information to help me define the processes needed. The
seminar's description sounds like it would meet my needs, but I would
like to get feedback from others who may have taken the seminar.

Also, perhaps you know of other courses and information resources that
would meet my needs.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Robyn Faulkner