Re: Word '97: Problem printing icons

Subject: Re: Word '97: Problem printing icons
From: Hareesh Kumar K N <hari -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:21:24 +0500

I'd faced the same problem sometime back, while using some Windows Metafile
(.wmf) format graphics.

Once I re-inserted the graphics and it printed correctly. On another
occasion, we set the printer's 'Print in Black & White' option 'on' and
printed. One of these could work for you also. Still do not know why it
happened.

At 10:47 09 22 97 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm using Word '97 and have installed the latest service pack (SR-1).
>
>I've inserted some icons as objects into a document. When I print them,
>they print in the proper shape, but they're all black--they lose their
>grayscale.
>
>Does anyone know how to fix this one?
>
>- Kelly Anderson -
>Sr. Technical Writer, Magellan Software Inc.
>
>P.S. I know that I could switch to another word processing application,
>but that's not an option.

>to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
>browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Hari