Re: RoboHELP and Office 97??

Subject: Re: RoboHELP and Office 97??
From: Richard Rogers <rogers_r -at- WIZTEC-USA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:05:23 -0400

David,

I have experienced the same problem and received no help from Blue Sky.
Near as I can figure, Word97 converts the RoboHelp macros making then
unusable to RoboHelp. I haven't tried this yet, but I am going to try
and reinstall RoboHelp and see if I can make it recognize Word 7.0
rather than Word 97 (since I have both on my machine).

Please let me know if anyone has a solution for you.

Richard

rogers_r -at- wiztec-usa -dot- com