Re: Word Choices

Subject: Re: Word Choices
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:21:24 -0400

Yes and No.

If my developers come up with a term and I have a more
usable/appropriate replacement, I recommend it.

If my customers ask for a term that is not in their best interest, I
suggest an alternate but let them make the final decision.

If the term is an industry standard and dancing around it will confuse
my users, I'll use the industry standard term.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast
Tech Pubs Manager